• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug with width-tool - (line thickness)

Explorer ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the download of the security update 21.0.6, all variable line widths created with the line tool (N) or Pencil tool seem to be reset. So lines that I previously edited with the width tool (shortcut U) have become basic lines instead of brush-like lines / strokes. I don't know if this only applies to shape tweens. It makes my projects completely useless. I had great relief when I downgraded and saw that the projects had been restored. If I had to manually adjust all of this it would take me weeks. The information about the update is talking about an update for graphics support. I can tell you that this is not the desired effect and I hope that a solution will be found soon. Furthermore, I wonder if others have also encountered this problem. In any case, this is an upgrade that I am not going to make.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's interesting to note that this is the 6-th hotfix of AA 21!

Quite an achievement.

There was a post earlier today, so you're not alone.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate/problem-with-update-21-0-6/td-p/12029205

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@n. tilcheff 
Thank you for your reply and good to know that it is being worked on.

It may be useful for the AAcc team to know that the specific file I am working on dates back many years. I think 5 years ago or something alike. I have not tested with newer files. I work a lot with the width tool and my animations depend on it in combination with shape tween. If I can help the adobe animate cc team with testing, please let me know. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @STRAAK - Please note that this issue is fixed in the Animate update 21.0.7 released today. Please update your copy of Animate to the latest using Creative Cloud desktop application.

https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/kb/fixed-issues.html 

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines