Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Tool properties jsfl access Translate/Rotate and Zoom values

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2024 Jun 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to apply properties to adobe animates camera Settings from a json file using jsfl.

I am able to apply properties to the layer - but i cannot find the correct way to apply values to the Camera settings Translate/Rotate and Zoom. What would be the correct way to do this and is it even possible?

The jsfl documentation doesnt list any camera related information.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2024 Jul 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We managed to use the import motion xml to apply motion to the camera from after effects.translate xy is easy but in combination wit rotation and zoom things start getting complicated die to the pivot being tope left and how animate interprets the motion.has alteady succeeded in doing this? Would be a very useful feature if it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2024 Jul 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi.

In the link below you'll find the API documentation for the camera.

https://github.com/AdobeDocs/developers-animatesdk-docs/blob/master/index.md#camera-object

I hope this helps.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines