• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I add 25 consecutive pictures to 25 consecutive frames at one time?

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 25 image sequence that I imported into Animate, and I have 25 frames in my timeline. Right now I am stuck putting the images in one at a time onto their corresponding frame (ie - Image one goes on frame one, image two goes on frame two, etc.). Is there a way to select all images and all frames, and apply them at once? My issue is I have 150 of these 25 image sequences that I need to do, and I would like to cut my time in half.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

If your images are sensibly numbered as a sequence, just do File -> Import to Stage, then select the first image in the sequence. Animate will automatically detect the other files and ask if you want to import the entire sequence. It will then import it and distribute the images to frames.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from the Forum Lounge (not for technical support) and over to the Adobe Animate CC - General forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your images are sensibly numbered as a sequence, just do File -> Import to Stage, then select the first image in the sequence. Animate will automatically detect the other files and ask if you want to import the entire sequence. It will then import it and distribute the images to frames.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If ClayUUID's suggestion doesn't work with your images, you could put them all on one frame and with them selected right click and select distribute to keyframes. If you're having issues with doing them all at once, you could do a couple at a time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines