• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't get any audio to play in animate

Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can get the audio to my timeline and you can see it but you can't hear anything when you press play. I have tried .wav .mp3 and .aiff and I have even tried making sure they are 16-bit 44khz but they still aren't playing. I opened a previous animate file I was working on where I had succesfully imported the audio and it was working but now that same file will no longer play the audio. I don't know what to do, I have spent so much time trying to figure this out and I'm getting behind on this project. Does anyone know what I can do? I am on an imac running monterey

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

So the only solution that has worked for me is downgrading animate to an earlier version (From 22.0.3 to 22.0.2). It worked immediately for me with every file that wasn't working before. I tried just uninstalling and reinstalling the current version but it did nothing. I wasn't doing anything wrong on my end, adobe animate is just broken. Hope this helps anyone with the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the only solution that has worked for me is downgrading animate to an earlier version (From 22.0.3 to 22.0.2). It worked immediately for me with every file that wasn't working before. I tried just uninstalling and reinstalling the current version but it did nothing. I wasn't doing anything wrong on my end, adobe animate is just broken. Hope this helps anyone with the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Robert22002153aw3g Sorry for the inconvenience. Please note that this issue has been fixed in the Animate update v22.0.4 released today. Please update your copy of Animate to the latest to avail the fix. 

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I'll wait till I am done with this project before I try the update. How come this same issue happenes so often with updates? The only reason I found this solution was someone posted a video last year with the same issue  (had to downgrade from 21.0.9 to 21.0.8 to fix) and I really had to dig to just to find that.  I have found so many open ended threads on the internet with the same issue and no solutions. No one else in my class is using animate for this exact reason because we have to animate to audio. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines