• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't import sound files in 21.0.8

Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a very annoying bug in Animate 21.0.8 (Mac version): I can't import any sound files (neither .aiff or .wav) into Animate. When I return to 21.0.7 I don't have problems importing them...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Hi - We are looking into this and will update you as soon as the fix is available.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

note: adobe updates get rolled-out to users at different times over a period of several days.  if you don't see an update in your cc app, wait.  it will appear within a few days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated Animate to 21.0.9 and I'm still getting the same error message when I to import sound files. It keeps saying couldn't import and the file name and all my audio files are mp3. I can get 2 of them but not nay other ones 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open a problematic one in audition and resave with 44.1khz bitrate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines