• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant import my AI files

Participant ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All my layers arent importing when I import my AI files into An. I have Animate layers active and all the layers I want selected. But not all my layers show up on the stage or in the library. Even when I copy/paste.

Any advice?

TOPICS
Error , How to , Import and export , Other , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't import the Adobe Illustrator file into Adobe Animate. It works better if you just copy what you want out of Adobe Illustrator and then just pasted into adobe animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Copy/pasting each layer 1 by 1?

Is there anyway I can copy a group of layers from AI and when I paste them into AN, AN remembers my layering and pastes those layers appropriately?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What does the import dialogue windows look like when you import your AI file? Is all the art In the AI file vector? You should have no issues when importing a layered AI file, I do it often without fail. Provide some screen shots of the AI file and results in Aninate please.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines