• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

¿Como modificar un juego que funcione con Shockwave y NPAPI para que funcione en HTML5 actualmente?

Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, me gustaría poder modificar un juego antiguo para que funcione actualmente (si tu puede), ya que los creadores lo dejaron Muy desactualizado, se llama Phosphor Beta 2, un juego que funciona con Shockwave y con el complemento NPAPI, pero no se con que programa lo hago, ¿alguien que me pueda ayudar?

gracias

TOPICS
Code , Error , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry, but this is not a Dreamweaver question. I suggest that you get in touch with the people/organisations/programs involved.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

¿no es una pregunta de Dreamweaver?, Dreamweaver es una aplicacion para crear webs, y la pregunta tiene que ver con las webs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

to complete what @BenPleysier said, I suppose that your game was last developped by Director.

So, if that is the case,  to run Director, you will need to first install a virtual machine running itself XP or Vista,

It use to run correctly here at the studio, but unfortunnaly, I had a first drive trouble a couple of week ago, and currently, I'm running a SSD disk for booting the system. I haven't right now under hand anything else than Linux on VM...

If you think that my comment could help you in anyway (Director), please don't hesitate and let us know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from Dreamweaver to Animate]

In case you missed the announcements,  both Shockwave and Flash are End of Life.  No future development of such apps is possible. 

If you believe there is interest & profit potential in an old game, you'll need to create all new programming for it with modern technologies  -- i.e. HTML5, JavaScript, CSS, WebGL, SVG, etc...

Have a look at Adobe Animate

https://www.adobe.com/products/animate.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well, flash player for browser is dead and flash player development by adobe is dead, but otherwise flash player (by harmon for app development) is alive and well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@No ce,

Eligible Students get 60% off a Creative Cloud ALL APPS plan for the first year.   It includes 51  apps & services including Acrobat Pro DC, Animate, Dreamweaver and many more...

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

NOTE: Your post about cracked software was inappropriate and a violation of this forum's guidelines.   A moderator removed it to protect you.  Don't do it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe anunció sobre el cierre de Flash y Shockwave, eso es cierto, pero algunos de los creadores de contendio Flash pasaron a Html5, ¿pero como lo hicieron?, ¿los que no migraron, podemos nosotros mismos los que jugábamos tomar un juego de Flash (y de hasta Shockwave) y compatibilizarlo con los navegadores de hoy en día para poder jugar tranquilamente?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for the most part, yes you can convert flash applications to html5. but there's no automated code conversion (that i know of) so you'll need to recode from actionscript to createjs/javascript.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a game player, no. 

The software programmer had plenty of advance notice that Shockwave and Flash would be discontinued.  The ownness was theirs to create an HTML version. And they didn't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

¿entonces si los creadores de un juego no lo pasaron no podemos los jugadores pasarlo tampoco?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines