• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Compressing my html canvas file from 2.5 mb to be less than 1 mb

Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2018 Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have created a 300 by 600px banner and i have compressed the jpeg images in the artwork to be less than 100 kbs but still the banner is more than 1 mb. Does anyone know how to compress to be less than 1 mb

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 28, 2018 Jul 28, 2018

How many images have you got? If there are many you'll need to compress them more to reduce the file size. Your images will be the biggest assets (in terms of file size).

Make sure you optimise all your images before you bring them into Animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 27, 2018 Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2.5 MB down to 1 MB, eh? So you need a 40% reduction in file size. In that case, you'll have to reduce your banner dimensions to 120 x 240. That should do it.

I'm kidding of course. It's your project, how should we know why it's so big? You haven't provided any details about its content at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2018 Jul 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How many images have you got? If there are many you'll need to compress them more to reduce the file size. Your images will be the biggest assets (in terms of file size).

Make sure you optimise all your images before you bring them into Animate.

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines