• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Controlling ease for tweened symbols and shapes at same time STILL isn't re-added??? (Animate 2022)

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I posted a long time about. I believe Animate 2020.   And back then, they got rid of the ability to edit the ease value of tweens if you had multiple kinds of layers selected (ie: empty, symbol, and shape).  In Animate 2018, you could edit the ease values of everything all at once.   I'm now using 2022, and you guys STILL haven't re-added this into Animate yet?    May I ask why not?  It's a pain in the ass to have to manually select all the shape layers to edit the ease, and then do the same for the symbols. And it was a feature before.  I think you guys really need to spend time to go to some Animation Studios that still use your product, and ask them what they'd like added to the program.  And if somebody asks to have something removed or added, then make it a toggle instead of the only way.  

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums, so my guess is that you didn't communicate anything to adobe.

if you want to make a suggestion to adobe, use https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The engineering team does indeed visit studios and talk to real-world users. While having the ability to apply eases across both shape and symbol tweens simultaneously would be wonderful, I'm tempted to say it was removed for a valid reason such as it being potentially buggy. Don't quote me on that but it's definitely worth logging as a wishful item.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines