• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create JS in Animate?

Contributor ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why isn't CreateJS exporting correctly from Animate? I'm using 2019 and when I go to export an old project as 'canvas' it doesn't work at all. StageGL has huge potential. Is this export going to start working?

I love Animate for layout.

What do I need to do to get the latest version of CreateJS exporting out of Animate?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

What I can tell you is that not all new features of CreateJS are immediately supported by Animate CC. And StageGL is one of these.

But hopefully it will be integrated to ANCC soon.

And when you leave the default option to use hosted libraries in the Publish Settings, Animate uses the latest version of CreateJS available, I guess.

Regards.

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JoãoCésar  wrote

And when you leave the default option to use hosted libraries in the Publish Settings, Animate uses the latest version of CreateJS available, I guess.

It most certainly does not. That would be barking mad. It requests the same version of the library as if it was using a local copy. This is what's generated in the HTML when you uncheck Hosted Libraries:

<script src="https://code.createjs.com/createjs-2015.11.26.min.js"></script>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2019 Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean you don't need to change this value on each release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adding to my first comment, this is the answer Lanny McNie, from the CreateJS blog, gave to an user about Animate CC adopting new features:

Out of the box, Animate just has the one Stage, so there is no real way for them to support this behaviour without some IDE changes. Its more a manual operation thing, and you could definitely throw two container clips on your Animate stage (instead of one), and then manually instantiate them on different Stages, instead of just using the generated exportRoot". Cheers!

Multiple Stages in EaselJS using nextStage - CreateJS Blog

It means that some features require work from Adobe side.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi little fat girl

You might be interested to read this page (if you have done this already, please pardon me):

Announcing CreateJS 1.0 - CreateJS Blog

There's a section to Using Animate CC which starts so:

"Adobe is planning to update Animate to use the latest libraries, but if you want to use the latest libs with content exported from Animate CC today, you can just update the CDN paths manually (and ensure you don’t overwrite the changes when publishing each time)." ... Read more under the above link.

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines