• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create static buttons

New Here ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to get buttons to work in the finished product that just go through the button functions (UP, HOVER, DOWN). I don't need them to do anything just do the functions. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to convert an object to a button (Modify > Convert to Symbol and set the Type to Button) to make the button. When you double-click on it, then its Timeline is different. Instead of frames that make up the seconds depending on the frames per second, the button's Timeline consists of frames for Up, Over, Down, and Hit. Here's more information on making buttons:

How to create buttons with Adobe Animate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I am aware of how that works, it is getting it to work in the finished product, however that I am struggling with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you describe what isn't working? Is the button not appearing at all? It is flickering through all of the colors of the states? Is it not clickable?

Can you describe how you have it set up and/or provide some screenshots?

In general, if the button is on its own layer in the main Timeline and still shows in the Properties panel that its symbol type is set to button, it should work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So what I have done is edit the different stages of the button that I am creating. What I need is when I input the button into the stage area for its final fiunction I need the button when clicked to hold in the down position. When clicked again it goes throught the hit and then the up and hold so to make it easy to understand...

Up - Hit - Down (and hold)

Then

Down - Hit - Up (and hold)

Essentially this is to simulate a toggle swithch

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines