• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

createjs sound works good my pc , becomes blank after uploading server

Contributor ,
Sep 07, 2015 Sep 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My simple interactive createjs animation working good in my pc. but it shows blank once i load it to server

http://graphicscoder.org/test/wew/btn_loop_codesnippet.html

code is very simple . i just exported sound  as well as other images so it added this extra two line of code

function playSound(id, loop) {

createjs.Sound.play(id, createjs.Sound.INTERRUPT_EARLY, 0, 0, loop);

}

everything is ok. no issue . running well in my pc with sound . but becomes blank canvas once i upload it to server. my server is ok.

my previous version without sound export running well in my server. so the issue is sound with server . its really strange.

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you also upload the folders "images" and "sounds" as well as the javascript files to the server?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes. i uploaded all correctly . its really strange . the server does not support createjs sound .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The server has nothing to do with it. The server is just a location where the files are stored. When you call for the html document from the server, your local browser downloads the individual files and then runs them. If you have all of the necessary javascript libraries available from the server, your browser will download them and run them.

Check to be sure that everything is spelled correctly including the case of each part of the path.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 11, 2015 Sep 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Open the browsers dev tools (F12 in Chrome) and look in console, network etc. for errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines