• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disappearing Brush Strokes

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to add strokes to an existing object, more puffs to a cloud for example, the new strokes completely disappear.

Sometimes I find myself having to redraw the same line fifty times before it actually holds.

Does anyone know why this happens, or how to solve this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Hi Nick,

Sorry for the issues you are facing with brush strokes.

This issue doesn't depend on any single factor but they can be multiple as highlighted in below threads already.

Please follow the above threads and let us know if any of them works out for you.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nick,

Sorry for the issues you are facing with brush strokes.

This issue doesn't depend on any single factor but they can be multiple as highlighted in below threads already.

Please follow the above threads and let us know if any of them works out for you.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Whenever I draw a line using the paint brush, the line immediately disappears in adobe animate . Can you solve it , bro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The brush tool was not set to normal.

Thanks very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you reset your LR to previous.    I am encounter problems with brush stroke.    It is highlightening as if I were using correction.    You cannot correct nor adjust with the subject turning into a white blob.     

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm having this same issue, but slightly different. Not only is this happening while I'm working in my file, but last night I saved after working and upon re-opening the file today half of it has been ruined with disappearing lines & fills or black fill bleeding into parts it shouldn't be. Last week I had a file that simply reverted back to an old save point after I'd closed and re-opened. Not sure what's going on lately, but it's really negatively impacting my workflow, which is an issue, as I'm a full-time animator.

Can you please re-post the links above, as it seems they no longer work, and advise on any other possible solutions for my files changing after I save and close them.

Lastly, I would just like to take a moment to say that since Adobe has started pumping out more frequent updates, I am having more problems than ever. I seriously wish they'd go back to the days of pushing out more meaningful upates 1-2x per year, instead of endlessly pushing out buggy patches that only result in headaches.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Brush mode, paint normal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines