• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disappearing symbols in Adobe Animate

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning. I'm starting my adventure with animation and chose Adobe Animate. Unfortunately, I have a problem and I don't know what I'm doing wrong from the very beginning, I can't get an answer to this problem anywhere.
It's about errors while generating the movie. The drawn symbols disappear from it. Moving hands of the characters disappear in the animation during the preview and in the movie. Please help me, I don't know what I'm doing wrong and I'd like to avoid mistakes in the future. These symbols are drawn, it's not png

Cheers
Grzegorz Niewidok

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can also send a saved project

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow that is weird. Can you send me the FLA? DM me for an email address.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for contacting me. Of course. 

I am sending it in the attachment, but there is a mistake

The attachment's ja kocham mame test.fla content type (application/octet-stream) does not match its file extension and has been removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find my e-mail address

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

will pack on the server

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, I can't post the link in the message or the .fla attachment in the forum. can I have an e-mail address?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

chris.georgenes [@] gmail [DOT] com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I sent an e-mail

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Witam. Mam kolejny problem. Mój projekt przestał działać. Nie wiem jak pracować w Adobe animate. Za każdym razem coś niedziała. Zmontowałem nowy koputer pod animacje procesor i7, 32 gb ram, Szybki SSD itd. Tworzę nową animację doszedłem do pewnego momentu i projekt nie działa, zapisał się i jeśli coś edytuję to wyskakuje błąd podczas zapisu. Dodatkowo projekt nie chce się zapisać na film mp4. Nie przeżuca go do Media Encoder. Czymogę wysłać projekt na maila do weryfikacji?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello. I have another problem. My project has stopped working. I don't know how to work in Adobe animate. Every time something went wrong. I have assembled a new computer for animations, i7 processor, 32 GB RAM, Fast SSD, etc. I create a new animation, I came to a certain point and the project does not work, it saved and if I edit something I get an error while saving. In addition, the project does not want to save to the mp4 movie. It doesn't chew it into Media Encoder. How can I send a project to an e-mail for verification?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2022-07-01 at 9.58.23 AM.pngHere's where I think the problem is: the scale at which you are animating. See my screenshot. On the stage, your asssets are incredibly small (3.2%). I think what's happening is, upon publishing/exporting, the vectors are scaled so small, that some of the vectors are not able to render as you drew them. This happens often enough. I think you need to re-think how you have set this document up. Instead of having the symbols so small on stage, set them to 100% and use the camera to zoom out. I'll keep looking and testing today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much I see. I will check it today and let me know if the enlarged one worked. It seemed to me that it didn't matter for the vector

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vectors can, especially complex drawings, can get "confused" and unexpected things can happen, like artwork filling in unexpectedly as well as art simply disappearing. I have found that drawing at 100% or even larger prevents that. Scaling down artwork to as sdmall as 3% or smaller can also have unexpected results. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, enlarging the project did not help. Still the same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm - okay. I'll try and take a look. Might be a couple of days - big holiday weekend here in the states.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@tizzue  Can you please also share the file with us to look at ?

you can share in an email to me at artanwar@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I sent email

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@tizzue Thanks for sharing the file, we are investigating the real cause of the issue.

In the meantime please duplicate the problematic layers and delete the old one's it should work for now.

Thanks!

Arvind

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. It helped, however, the small parts started working the moment I put the bones in.

I work on a small area because when I started making large animations, the computer stuttered

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines