• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

displaying adobe animate on a graphics tablet

Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with adobe animate, so when I try to transfer the program window to my screen graphic tablet, the program starts to display pixelated as you can see in the first photo, it displays normally on my main moinitor, I will add that I had no such problem with adobe photoshop. Can it be fixed somehow?Desktop Screenshot 2022.11.11 - 21.11.17.68.pngDesktop Screenshot 2022.11.11 - 21.11.28.67.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what do you mean by transferring...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just drag window of aplication from the main monitor to the other (tablet)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you have 2 monitors, you can switch between them or choose which monitor the application should be displayed on. And when I display adobe animate on a graphics tablet, the program starts to display pixelated and the main monitor is normal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of pen display do you have and what is the resolution of it?

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i dont know i can show you my display tablet graphic settings if this is waht you meanDesktop Screenshot 2022.11.11 - 22.24.59.51 (2).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open display settings on Windows. You should see the resolution of each of your monitors under Scale and Layout (XP-Pen tablet and main monitor)

Mario_CR_1-1668209742446.png

Keep Scale for both at 100%.

If possible, increase the display resolution, ideally both should have the same size.

If this doesn't work, look for Animate's application folder, right click->properties->compatibility-> and disable display scaling on high DPI settings

Mario_CR_3-1668211828401.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

XP-Pen displays are good. 1345x755 is a little on the low side in terms of resolutions. Can you bump it up to 1920x1080?

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines