Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dots Around The Original Drawing

Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got Adobe Animate (The trial) last night. I was trying to copy and paste or move some keyframes. Whenever I do so though, it leaves weird gray dots around places where I've used the paint brush. Images below:

Screenshot - 6cf3851d5b63d20c62ef2eb0ffe80fc9 - Gyazo

Screen capture - 405bb55ed831f9be59839ca048ad037d - Gyazo

I would love to know how to not have those dots show up. Another question:

How do you slow down Audio?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

The artwork that you imported is a bitmap. The grey dots show the background area that is included in the imported art. These dots only show when the object is selected. If you double click on the art you can then edit the art to remove that extra area if you want to.

You can't change the playback rate of imported audio in Animate. If you are working on an Actionscript format file then you can set the audio's Sync property to Stream so that you can scrub the audio. This wil allow you to more easi

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The artwork that you imported is a bitmap. The grey dots show the background area that is included in the imported art. These dots only show when the object is selected. If you double click on the art you can then edit the art to remove that extra area if you want to.

You can't change the playback rate of imported audio in Animate. If you are working on an Actionscript format file then you can set the audio's Sync property to Stream so that you can scrub the audio. This wil allow you to more easily sync graphics to the audio content. This feature is not available in the HTML5 Canvas format.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines