• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dream Clean-Up Installation - Adobe Animate

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2024 Mar 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I just tried to install the plug in mentioned in the title after switching to Windows from Mac. I do not remember the last time I used Animate but this plugin was a godsend. Now I'm in urgent need of it for a project and I cannot install it no matter what I do. I saw a previous thread about this but none of the solutions provided have worked. I have tried multiple programs including WinRAR and Anastasiy's Extension Manager. The former doesn't recognize the zxp fiel type and the latter says the extension is already installed (its not.) I cannot access the zip file for th elife of me. Any help would be appreciated I'm losing my mind here lol.

TOPICS
Download and install , Exchange extensions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 28, 2024 Apr 28, 2024

Hi! I have managed to update the manifest and get it through the Exchange process. Basically there was a syntax issue with forward slashes and back slashes. The plugin on exchange should noew install without issues 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Manually rename ZXP to ZIP.

Then extract the content (you don't need WinRar for that) and copy it into Config Commands and Tools, which is in:

C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Adobe\Animate 2024\en_US\Configuration

Detailed instructions are here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate-discussions/dream-clean-up-plugin-installation/m-p/14260966#M...

Read them again.

Also, you can contact the author.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I tried that already, I'm getting the same results as OP from that thread. I get a pop up saying the "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged. No archives found." Tried re-downloading the file and attempted it again but no different.

I'll reach out to the author. I was hoping I was just missing something

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a download problem then.

Do you still have access to your mac?

If so, go to Config and copy the files from there.

Otherwise, you can always contact Levi George ( @Levizilla  ). He will help you with the corrupted file.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2024 Apr 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! I have managed to update the manifest and get it through the Exchange process. Basically there was a syntax issue with forward slashes and back slashes. The plugin on exchange should noew install without issues 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines