• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export the Down-level image

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How I can export the down-level image that is put in use when our audience uses a browser that doesn’t fully comply with the advanced animation features of Adobe Animate CC.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Hi. That was a feature of Edge Animate. Animate CC doesn't have such a concept.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. That was a feature of Edge Animate. Animate CC doesn't have such a concept.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry for confusing you, because I said "export" in the tile. Actually I'm looking for the codes for the down-level image when I use Adobe animate CC. Or is it impossible to write the codes for the down-level image?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One approach you can take if you want lesser devices to view a demanding animation is to have two different versions, one with the high resolution bitmaps, or more complex vectors, and another frame with a less detailed version. Deciding which animation to show can be tricky though. You could at the start play a short, very demanding but transparent animation, and time how long it takes. From that you get a sense of how capable the device is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the approach. I will keep it in my mind.

I'm still wait for the codes from someone if possible.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that Joseph was saying that Adobe Animate doesn't have that ability.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not talking about the function on Adobe animate. But the ability is different story. If Adobe Animate doesn't have the ability for having a script converts from Action script, javascript or any ideas to make this happened, I have to stop asking my question.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that what you want to achieve can be done in a few ways, but there isn't anything like exporting a down level image.

What's a typical case where you have this problem to solve?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I should create another thread as need because I don't want you to concern how "export" from Adobe Animate.

Thank you for everyone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines