• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting video fails...

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, I seem to have a trouble exporting my fla to video lately. All menu options work like before, the waiting bar fills up nicely but my exported file is nowhere to be found. I have a not too complicated file, export it Apple Pro Res 4444 with alpha, and have Media Encoder start up when the file is added to the render queue. When exporting is finished I get no message at all (not even an error) but my file is missing. Any idea's? Thanks!

TOPICS
Error , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - Are you facing this issue on Mac with Adobe Media Encoder version is 15.4?

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohanaraj,

Version 15.4 yes.

It seems that exporting works fine if Media Encoder is opened first. It doesn't open on its own. Strange but at least it works 🙂

Thanks for responding!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This randomly happens to me too. Sometimes a full restart of my laptop is needed to get things to work again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Rowbird , @Curtis5EEA 

This has been addressed in the latest Animate update - 21.0.9 released today. Please update your copy of Animate & Media Encoder to the latest using Creative Cloud Desktop application to avail the fix.

Thanks, Sukhesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines