• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

feathered objects in Animate?

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you feather objects or symbols in Animate? I assume you can't have any feathered vectors in Animate, because when I try to import .svg files containing objects that are feathered into the library in Animate, it won't let me. When I try to just drag the shape from Illustrator to the stage, Animate makes it a raster. In other words, do feathered objects have to be rasters in Animate, or am I missing something? When I animated in Powerpoint, it supported feathered vectors (I think). 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can feather vectors in animate. to import from ai, save your ai file and import the ai file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also simulate feathering. Check out the attached video...
Keep in mind, it will generate more vectors which can become a bit processor intensive.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's also filters like glow and blur which can give you a similar effect in some shapes:

https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/using/graphic-filters.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines