• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Find Bevel, Gradient in Animate

Contributor ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have imported an old Flash timeline into a fresh HTML5 Canvas. I have changed the ActionScript to JS. (luckily it was just stop(); actions changed to this.stop();) I have the old flash banner functioning as HTML5. But I get the following Output warnings:

Frame numbers in EaselJS start at 0 instead of 1. For example, this affects gotoAndStop and gotoAndPlay calls. (29)

Feature not supported: Bevel, gradient glow, and gradient bevel filters. (3)

Content with both Bitmaps and Buttons may generate local security errors in some browsers if run from the local file system.

1) Are any of these things I should worry about?

2) There was a color blend warning that I was able to remove from the timeline and that got rid of that warning

3) I would love to get rid of all these warnings.

4) Is there anyway to search in the document for which MovieClip has a Bevel, Gradient, etc?

Trying to get used to creating banners in this app. Finally got comfortable building them in Adobe Edge Animate, only for Adobe to discontinue the app. Hopefully, this will be the way things are done for years to come.

TOPICS
Ad development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I get these type warnings most every time, basically it will alert you if you have effects on any of the creative as they become expensive file size wise when exporting. The EaselJS warning seems to get generated all the time. If you publsih the file and it works and its below your file size required (banners for me) then I wouldnt stress over it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines