Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

.fla losing content

Participant ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, everybody.

I've been having an issue and I wonder if anyone else is going thru the same.

I work with my .fla files in my Animate 21 up to 6PM, save constantly (every 5 minutes) but very often my .fla simply dismisses my last 2 hours of work.
I use dropbox and I check the history of the file - it seems I stop saving at 4PM.
I've made some tests and I believe that's not a dropbox issue - but i'm not that sure, I'm gonna test it again - and very often Animate has trouble shutting down and even poping the crash screen. 
People that work with me algo have been thru the same.
I really hope you guys can help.
Thanks a lot!

TOPICS
Error , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another information:
My "recover" file also has a history at dropbox - and i do can find the last recover file from 6 PM, but it DOES NOT HAVE the work i've been doing since 4PM... that's a reason i believe it might be an Animate issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is very likely a Dropbox issue if you are working from a cloud-based drive. Does this happen if you download the FLA locally and work/save to your local drive?

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response, _keyframer.
I work using a sync system: the file is in a dropbox folder inside my computer, so it uploads to the cloud as i work.
I'm trying to work from another folder now to see if it still goes on.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's what I figured. I work for a company that uses DB also but I always work inside a non-synced folder locally and then drag and drop to DB when finished.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines