Exit

Font folio 9 usage with Animate CC

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have two questions:

1) Firstly, we have copies of Font Folio 9 which were purchased for print ads. Can we legally use those same fonts for web (digital) ads, or do we require a separate licence for use with web???
2) Assuming we can use Font Folio 9 for web ads, where do we install those fonts so that Animate CC 2018 can see them? Like, is there a common fonts folder that Animate CC recognises, along with a locally intsalled version of Creative Suite 5.5??

Cheers

mark.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

See Can I use Adobe fonts for commercial projects and client work in Font licensing center | Adobe Type

You can install the fonts in your fonts folder like any other font.

Mac: Mac OS X: Font locations and their purposes - Apple Support

Windows: https://www.fontspring.com/support/installing/how-do-i-install-fonts-on-my-windows-pc

After you install the fonts, see this Flash Pro CC + HTML canvas custom fonts for guidance on using them.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use 877 Free Google Web Fonts https://fonts.google.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2018 Apr 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Um, no thanks.That doesn't answer my question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See Can I use Adobe fonts for commercial projects and client work in Font licensing center | Adobe Type

You can install the fonts in your fonts folder like any other font.

Mac: Mac OS X: Font locations and their purposes - Apple Support

Windows: https://www.fontspring.com/support/installing/how-do-i-install-fonts-on-my-windows-pc

After you install the fonts, see this Flash Pro CC + HTML canvas custom fonts for guidance on using them.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines