• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font Size Limit

Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Font will only go from 8pt to 96pt. Tried on two different computers running CC2022. Made a few "new" files. Opened past projects. They all have the same font size limitation. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Hi.

You can type bigger values in the font size field. It will only go up to 96 pt if you click and drag.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

You can type bigger values in the font size field. It will only go up to 96 pt if you click and drag.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THX! One of those duh moments. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome!

No problem!

I do think that limit should be higher or there should be no limit at all!

Please feel free to suggest this improvement here if you wish:
https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No limit on a slider would be techniclly interesting... LOL. Typing an entry should have been my first thought. In Ps I click and drag the Left/Right slider,in the top tool bar, by habbit. Guess that could be done here. Still working on bouncing balls and basic drawing. I'll question coding later. 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, haha.

What I actually meant happens in Photoshop. For example, the slider to change the width and height of a layer can be dragged until one of the horizontal edges of the screen is reached. Then we have to reset our hand/cursor, and drag it again.

So the value will have a design or mathematical limit, but the gesture will seem to be infinite especially if the max value has lots of digits and the increment is small.

In short: it would seem infinite, but in fact it is not. xD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines