• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frames are remembering what is selected, and keeping it in the cache

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm very new to Adobe Animate and I'm still learning, and something is really bugging me but I can't find a solution or fix anywhere.

Let's say I have 2 frames with a different drawing on each, if I go to frame 1 and select the drawing, it will put the selection texure (the little grey dots) over it as normal (I have included a screenshot of this). Then when I move to frame 2 it doesn't show up which is good. But then when I go back to frame 1, it re-selects everything that was selected before and I don't want it to do this because when I press play, for that one frame it flicks the selection texture on it and it's distracting. Is there a way to deselect everything on every single frame at once? If not, is there a way I can just make it forget what I had selected after I change frames?

TOPICS
Other , Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do you go from one frame to another? 

if you click the keyframe, it will select everything in that frame.  if you click above the timeline at that frame, it selects nothing in that frame.

kglad_0-1604352102184.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the ',' and '.' keys to move back and forward, or I click above the timeline like you said. It just re-selects everything that was selected when I was on that frame last either way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

using keyboard shortcuts i see the selection is maintained but that's expected because it was never deselected, but using the mouse to mouse frames, deselects as expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines