• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi, so I would like to do an animation of an portal with an stickman who exit it

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, so like said in the title I'm block in the frame where the stickman exit it, I hesitate to do an half circle with the animation and put it on a mask on the other portal but I don't know if there is another way or not so here I am

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you post a question you always need to tell the program you are using
There are MANY programs in a full subscription, plus other non-subscription programs
Please post the exact name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh sorry I didn't know the software is Animate 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you explain more clearly what effect you're trying to achieve?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create the effect of something which is attracted to the center like an black hole, and the same for the exit, but since I don't know for the moment if we can do a through to foreground (stickman near the gate) to background (when the stickman is absorbed? Attracted by the gate).

Thank you for the reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you want to animate a stickman walking in a foreground to an exit/gate in the background where he disappears?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes and then second part of the animation is the entrance of the stickman by an another gate in the other side.

I put the first try (it's really really really bad)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. How much time do you have to finish this? 2. Do you have access to LinkedIn Learning (Usually available through the major library in your region)? 

The reason I ask is because there are some EXCELLENT Animate tutorials available for Adobe Animate on LinkedIn Learning (AKA Lynda.com) for FREE. And after an hour or two, you'll be surprised at what you can do.

But if you don't have a lot of time, may I suggest using layers to separate the forground figure from the portal?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't have any limit it was for the fun so no limit and thank you for the tutorial

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines