• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I animate a river?

Explorer ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Over the last few days I have been trying to figure out how to bring the drawing of a river to life by animating waves to create the illusion of a river flowing down stream. I found two tutorials on how to do it but they weren't very clear, both didn't work for me plus they were several years old. (I'm using Cc19) they were using versions from 2015.

So are they any methods in CC19 to animate the illusion of a river moving down stream, I'm not having much look trying to figure it out on my own, nor the methods shown in the tutorials either.

Any tips you have? Or tutorials you know? (that are up to date,) and easy to follow. Please let me know. Thanks in advance. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

It's typically not a question of software versions that dictate how an animation technique is executed. What does matter is the style and how exactly you envision this river to move. Is it a calm flowing stream or raging white water rapids? Do you have any kind of sketch or background already drawn that can give us an idea of what you are after?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's typically not a question of software versions that dictate how an animation technique is executed. What does matter is the style and how exactly you envision this river to move. Is it a calm flowing stream or raging white water rapids? Do you have any kind of sketch or background already drawn that can give us an idea of what you are after?

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines