• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to convert the actionscript of my project that was working in ActionScript 2.0 to 3.0

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I'm a new user here on the forum and I would like someone to guide me on how to convert my action script from this my online live scoreboard project from the action script2.0 that was working but that is no longer in the current adobe shockwave player, for action script 3.0 in the attached url I'm sending the source of the project so that if possible someone my helper will be waiting and thank you in advance

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nf4u3joTwo2aMdd8KunD8K5YW5SV4ZMO/view?usp=sharing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AS2 works fine in the current Shockwave Flash player.

But you do know that Flash player support is going away entirely, yes? You should be worrying about converting your AS2 to HTML5 Canvas, not AS3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And how I would convert this type of scoreboard from the attachments sent to Html 5 has some article that guides how to make an updated and sound scoreboard like the source of the fla

I'm waiting and thank you in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines