• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to import audio all at once?

Engaged ,
May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've been using animate for a while now and there's one question I can never really get a straight answer for. How can I import the entire audio to the stage without having to manually add more frames. 

For instance, My audio is x number of frames long, and when I insert it it only goes up until the last frame ive inserted into the timeline. Of course as I add more frames the audio automatically fills in, but its frustraiting when i'm trying to add  something thats 5-6 minutes long and have to keep pressing the "add new frame" key. 

Isn't there any way I can drag the audio into the stage and have it automatically add all the frames until the end of the audio?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't believe there is anythng you can do other than manually add the needed (ie, streaming sound) frames.  there are some things you can do to make this quicker and easer, but it can still be laborious for a lengthy audio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Automatically, no. But if you have multiple frames of the timeline selected, hitting add new frames will add that many new frames at once. So you can actually add several minutes of frames very quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines