• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to loop Scene 1 to prevent it to proceed to Scene 2 automaticially?

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2024 Jun 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings dear helpful peoples,

as you see i am new to Adobe Animate.

I learned how to create a scene, also scene 2, scene 3.

How to implement buttons and use them for switching between the scenes, i love this!!

But now i am stuck, my problem right now is, when i play the whole thing, it goes at the end from scene 1 directly over to scene 2.

Some peoples said "make a movie clip" so i learned this too, i turned my PNG into a movie clip then animated it again and now it shows the animation inside thr movie clip thingy. The problem here, it diddn't change anything. So it was nonsense, but at least i learned something.

My question is:
How i can loop scene 1, the entire scene and prevent it from switching to scene 2?
I made a button to switch so i want scene 1 to loop, until i press the "Next Scene" button.

Regards,

Samantha.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 27, 2024 Jun 27, 2024

Hi.

You need to add a script in the last frame of the first scene to stop it or to restart it.

As an example, you can add one of the following scripts bellow:

stop(); // stop the timeline
gotoAndPlay(1); // start the timeline from the first frame

I hope this helps.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2024 Jun 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

You need to add a script in the last frame of the first scene to stop it or to restart it.

As an example, you can add one of the following scripts bellow:

stop(); // stop the timeline
gotoAndPlay(1); // start the timeline from the first frame

I hope this helps.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!

I have so many questions, but i can not ask every singe question here.

I am using Adobe Animate since today and now i was able to implement sounds, also to randomly play them.
So rig a figutre and animate it, to create buttons. I have to admit this Program is fantastic, it is easy to use and learn.

I can not code, but if someone like you helps me a bit, i would learn it even more...

Now i need find out how to make my characters head move, when i click on the head and move my mouse, while the swf is running.

Your code up there helped me alot, i implementet it in every scene now and it works!

Greetings,

Samantha.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's great! Good to hear.

You can ask your questions. No problem. We're here to help.

If possible, send screenshots of your code/FLA. You can also use placeholders if you cannot share your content.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines