Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTLM Canvas Export

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I would like to export my animation wich i did on HTLM5 Canvas, but it didnt worked. Every time i try to export everything appears white, without my animation as well when i want to test my movie. Also the error message "Frame numbers in Ease1JS start with 0 instead of 1. This applies e.g. b. the calls "gotoAndStop" and "gotoAndPlay" appears. I know this is just a reminder and shouldnt hinder exports. But why can't i export my animation, what can I do to make it work? What is the problem?

Thanks, kind regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Some of the export options have different security implications. Whatever you exported may well work if you post the files onto a server, but if you are trying to test the HTML locally, then which settings you use can matter.

Look in the publish settings, and try the Image Assets option. That may test locally ok, then when you are ready to post your files to a server, you could try the texture and spritesheet options.

publishsettings.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Some of the export options have different security implications. Whatever you exported may well work if you post the files onto a server, but if you are trying to test the HTML locally, then which settings you use can matter.

Look in the publish settings, and try the Image Assets option. That may test locally ok, then when you are ready to post your files to a server, you could try the texture and spritesheet options.

publishsettings.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines