• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

html animated ad editing

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to add a line of text to html animated banners done by another vendor. I have an html and js file for each. It looks like they were done in animate cc. I cannot open the html from animate. I have opened in dreamweaver but nothing looks styled in DW.

I am not a coder by trade, a production designer. I can do minor edits, so pardon my ignorance in this. Can I open the html in animate or do I need to try to just add the text in DW as best I can?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, you cannot.

you need to edit the js file by hand or get the fla that generated the html/js/etc files and open the fla in animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! That's what it seemed was the case, but I wasn't sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines