• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTML5 hacked in HTML Validator

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Good morning everyone. I'm having a problem in an HTML5 because the image appears cut off at the end of the publication when I test in the HTML5 Validator.

In Animate everything appears right. I'm using the 300x250 measurements. But when I go to HTML5 Validator, the image gets cut off. Attached is the code I'm using for clicktag insertion and the cropped image from the HTML5 Validator. Please help me!
My best.

Screen Shot 2021-06-22 at 11.42.14.pngScreen Shot 2021-06-22 at 11.42.42.pngScreen Shot 2021-06-22 at 11.47.51.png

TOPICS
Ad development , Code , Error , How to , Import and export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perhaps the border is being added by the validator? Forcing it slightly taller thann 250px and thus chopping off the bottom. If you use the dev inspection tools in your browser- can you tell if that might be the case or even verify through them some other cause of the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines