• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have problem of clarity with my banner of 150 px by 150 px.

Explorer ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made this banner when i test offline and zoom on it it appears clear. when i view it without zooming  it shows that its pixilated. anyhelp would be welcome. the bigger image is when i zoom in . while the smaller image is how it appears when hosted online.Screen Shot 2018-11-22 at 12.57.30 PM.pngScreenshot 2018-11-22 at 14.26.08.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

That's because this feature has been introduced in the 2019 version.

- Make sure that your bitmap has enough pixels for upscaling. For example: in the FLA the dimensions of your bitmap are 256 x 256 px but the original bitmap dimensions are 1024 x 1024 px meaning that in the FLA the image dimensions have been reduced to 25%;

- Also set the compression of your bitmap in the Library to be lossless.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Which is the original size of your bitmap and what is your output resolution (Publish Settings > Image Settings > Resolution)?

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2018-11-22 at 18.41.01.png

this are my settings, i don't have resolution in my animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's because this feature has been introduced in the 2019 version.

- Make sure that your bitmap has enough pixels for upscaling. For example: in the FLA the dimensions of your bitmap are 256 x 256 px but the original bitmap dimensions are 1024 x 1024 px meaning that in the FLA the image dimensions have been reduced to 25%;

- Also set the compression of your bitmap in the Library to be lossless.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.pngi have downloaded the new animate 2019..used the setting 2048 by 2048 and a resolution of 2.0 and this is what am getting. on the desktop its not clear but on phone view is sharp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the image size of all the bit maps is 300 px by 300 px..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi.

If your banner will be resized to a point in which the images get bigger than 300 x 300 px then you're gonna need these images with a original size bigger than 300 x 300 px.

I hope this makes sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines