• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I JUST CAAAAANT!!

Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

so I recently installed Adobe Animate CC 2020 because I decided to start drawing or animating, but... There is a thing I still can't resolve

I'm making a replica of this, I did a new layer, remade the lines, but when I want to fill the inside with colors, NOTHING, it won't fill inside

I even tried to copypaste it on another project file and try to fill it, STILL NOTHING

I tried to find on the solution on the internet and I saw that "Object drawing mode" thing, and I don't seem to have it.

Chromatic5E05_0-1629203382370.png

Can we just help me, that makes me so maaaad lol

TOPICS
Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, you def have Object Drawing mode and it looks like it's turned on based on your screenshot (the blue bounding box). It also looks like you are using a brush tool to draw with and have several small gaps between strokes. Also, the edge/corner of the hat on the far left is outside the selected object drawing. That tells me you have multiple object drawings. Select all of them and break apart or unite them (Modify > Combine Objects > Union).
Next, select the bucket tool again and select a sub-selection to close small/medium/large gaps. OR: use the Brush tool with "paint behind" option selected to close thos gaps manually with the fill color and then fill with the bucket tool.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you man, but the top part of the HAT I STILL CAN'T COLOR IT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

nevermind, everything is great, thanks!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines