• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm trying to animate inside the classic tween I made.....

Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I made a classic tween of two hands going left and right, adding some ease-in and ease-outs to it....

I clicked twice to go inside the tween, and animated the two hands typing on a keyboard.... They're at least five key frames drawings inside the tween, each one in twos....

But when I go outside the tween to test and see if all the drawing frames are there, it only shows two drawing frames, even though I made at least three more drawings inside the tween....

Am I doing something wrong? Can someone help me?..... (:(

I have a picture of the drawing frames inside the tween....

TOPICS
How to , Other , Tablet , Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 21, 2023 May 21, 2023

https://youtu.be/tjE__KwrTIQ

Even though it seems like you figured out your issue. For the future watch this video. It's really good for tweening.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 22, 2023 May 22, 2023

Click/drag to select all the keyframes that have a classic tween applied to them. In properties panel, find the SYNC check box and click it. This feature ensures the nested frames inside your Graphic symbol (typing animation) will be in sync with the parent timeline's frames. The problem is with the insert of keyframes after a classic tween is made, the nested animations start on frame 1.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a classic tween has 2 keyframes.  you edited one of them (after the tween was created) causing a problem.

you should have edited the symbol first. then tween it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean? I wanted to make a classic tween with the two hands moving from left to right, then I made a few more drawings inside the classic tween....

If I've had edited the symbol first, making the drawings before tweening 'em, that would just be waaayy too hard! Isn't there an easier way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you use a graphic symbol (and not a movieclip)? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2023 May 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oooohhh, I think you just gave me the solution! I've tried that, and it worked somehow!...

Thank you many! X3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2023 May 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@VidGuy20 

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2023 May 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://youtu.be/tjE__KwrTIQ

Even though it seems like you figured out your issue. For the future watch this video. It's really good for tweening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2023 May 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Click/drag to select all the keyframes that have a classic tween applied to them. In properties panel, find the SYNC check box and click it. This feature ensures the nested frames inside your Graphic symbol (typing animation) will be in sync with the parent timeline's frames. The problem is with the insert of keyframes after a classic tween is made, the nested animations start on frame 1.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines