• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i want to make smooth looping \ png disappear

Explorer ,
Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi  help plz ..1-  when i make loop for ball for exmaple its not smooth loop  ...  i feel like  cut between  loop & next loop  ...

2- when i past png and bring it in front of the scene it dis appear . what i do ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guru , Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Hey mate,

You need to nest two levels deep to make this work flawlessly and to be able to re-time easily.

Just because it's easier to show, I made an example for you. Download from here:

endless_rotating_loop.fla - Google Drive

In principle it works like this:

You have two keys with no rotation and a classic tween between them.

You choose rotation in either CW or CCW

Clipboard-2.png

This rotation is wrapped inside a container that displays the animation without the repeat key.

This is your loop. You either repeat it or

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. generally, if you tween (or otherwise animate) an object and then copy (your animation) and paste them (at the end of your animation) and then reverse the pasted animation, you'll always have smooth looping.

2. i don't understand.  what do you mean by 'past'?  is that supposed to be 'paste'?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show us? It would be easier to help you if we could see your issue at hand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thumbnail_file-35.jpgthumbnail_file1-25.jpg

1- i want orange  sun rays  rotate in loop in one direction

2- picture 2 this is png image it disappear when i drag it in the stage  i make it in front but still disappear

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey mate,

You need to nest two levels deep to make this work flawlessly and to be able to re-time easily.

Just because it's easier to show, I made an example for you. Download from here:

endless_rotating_loop.fla - Google Drive

In principle it works like this:

You have two keys with no rotation and a classic tween between them.

You choose rotation in either CW or CCW

Clipboard-2.png

This rotation is wrapped inside a container that displays the animation without the repeat key.

This is your loop. You either repeat it or put inside another container that will loop smoothly and endlessly.

More on nesting and using a service frame: Keeping cycles flexible for easy re-timing by using Service Frame and working two levels deep | elec...

(Just allow Flash to run on that page)

Hope this helps!

NT

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines