• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

illustrator vector image is blurry when scaled and moved in animate cc test

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have manually traced the entire character with the pen tool in illustrator and once i import it on the stage, as long as there isn't any motion, across the stage, i can run a test and the character renders perfectly at any size with the internal character motion working fine. Once I apply motion across the stage and enlarge the character on one end of the motion path it is very blurry in the tests. Can someone please help me?

This is a screenshot of the vector image enlarged with internal motion only, renders fine in the test.

Screenshot (5).png

This is a screenshot of the vector image shrunken with the internal motion only, renders just fine.

Screenshot (6).png

This is a screenshot of the same image but moving across the stage going from small to large and it renders blurry in the test

Screenshot (7).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Yes, Test and Publish are practically the same in Animate.

Open Publish Settings dialog, click on Javascript/HTML label in the left column to reveal the settings as shown in my above screenshot. Find 'Export Document as Texture' checkbox and uncheck it and then press OK button. Now you can test your animation.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's blurry when doing what? Animating it with JavaScript/SVG? Or doing something with HTML5/Canvas? Flash/Animate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here is a screenshot of the properties for character and stage

Screenshot (9).png

Screenshot (10).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The message says that Animate has successfully converted something to bitmaps.

You might want to post this in the Animate forum, because it looks like Animate is doing something to your paths. Might happen when importing the artwork (how did you import it - via CC libraries?) or when exporting for web (e.g. when saving as HTML5/Canvas) or maybe because of stuff you do when animating.

Adobe Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i used the import function under 'file'... Import onto stage. 

Is there a way to forward to animate forum or do i have to repost?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've asked the moderators to move it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oops i already posted another one. Thank you though

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2018 Nov 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody? Ok....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2018 Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HTML5 Canvas publishing in Animate CC 19.0 has a new setting to export document as Texture. It helps with the runtime performance but may cause blurriness if you use scaled artworks.

Open File > Publish Settings, disable the below setting and then Publish.

Let me know if you still face any issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does that have anything to do with the 'test' function?  That is when it blurs, I haven't even made it to the publish phase yet. My publish settings looks completely different also.

Screenshot (11).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, Test and Publish are practically the same in Animate.

Open Publish Settings dialog, click on Javascript/HTML label in the left column to reveal the settings as shown in my above screenshot. Find 'Export Document as Texture' checkbox and uncheck it and then press OK button. Now you can test your animation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines