• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import layers from other projects.

Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2018 Apr 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the past I have built characters from several layers. I was wondering if there was a way I can use the library to store past creations and import them in other projects. 

For example:  I have copy and pasted a person who I built from 5 different layers and put him into 1 layer.

What I want to be able to is export that layer, so I can use that character in other projects.

I'm just unsure how to do it. If anyone has any pointers it would be great to here them.

Many thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 29, 2018 Apr 29, 2018

just leave the object in a fla.

when you want to add to another fla, open both at the same time, open the library panel (in either), click the new library panel (upper right of the library panel) and drag from one library to the other.  (the dropdown at the top of the new library panel will let you select the other opened fla.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just leave the object in a fla.

when you want to add to another fla, open both at the same time, open the library panel (in either), click the new library panel (upper right of the library panel) and drag from one library to the other.  (the dropdown at the top of the new library panel will let you select the other opened fla.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree Kglad

If this is the SWF export layer, you can select the archive file in the Publish settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Usually I collect my character into symbol and import it into other project as Kglad suggest

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines