Comunidad dedicada para hablantes de coreano
Salir

Is there a way to change the stroke or the line design in flash 8

Principiante de comunidad ,
Apr 27, 2024 Apr 27, 2024

Copiar vínculo al Portapapeles

Copiado

NeQ313780753fow_0-1714235107967.png

Is there a way to change the line design so it looks like this? its not smooth it has the funny design to it. idk how to say it. and i wanted to ask if there is a way to import like custom strokes to flash 8. To the line tool

TEMAS
Procedimiento , Importar y exportar

Vistas

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
Directrices de la comunidad
Sé amable y respetuoso, muestra títulos de crédito de la fuente de contenido original y busca duplicados antes de publicar. Más información
community guidelines

correct answers 1 respuesta correcta

Gurú , Apr 27, 2024 Apr 27, 2024

No.

The only thing you can do to approximate this look in Flash 8 is to remove all smoothing and use the pencil tool to hand draw the lines, then convert lines to fills to adjust further. 

You can make them 'boil' by using the smoothing/optimize tool.

It will be fiddly to do and result in hundreds of vector points, which will negatively affect performance.

Votos

Traducir

Traducir
Gurú ,
Apr 27, 2024 Apr 27, 2024

Copiado

No.

The only thing you can do to approximate this look in Flash 8 is to remove all smoothing and use the pencil tool to hand draw the lines, then convert lines to fills to adjust further. 

You can make them 'boil' by using the smoothing/optimize tool.

It will be fiddly to do and result in hundreds of vector points, which will negatively affect performance.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
Sé amable y respetuoso, muestra títulos de crédito de la fuente de contenido original y busca duplicados antes de publicar. Más información
community guidelines
Principiante de comunidad ,
Apr 28, 2024 Apr 28, 2024

Copiado

MÁS RECIENTES

Hey could you show me how to do it with pictures? becuase i kinda dont understand. and it would really help me since i am making an animation and i wonder how i can make the funny texture

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines