• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to insert a blank key frame between two other key frames?

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've been constantly attempting to make an animation, but every time it's choppy because of how I'm making my keyframes. I wanna add keyframes in between others to help the animation flow better, but I cant seem to find out how. I've tried to press f7 to insert a keyframe while highlighted over one, but it just cycles to the frame after it without adding a new one. Is there any way to do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You use F5 to insert new frames. So insert a frame, then convert it to a keyframe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have to same problem and all that di was add to key frames at the end when i want them in between plz help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a question that could relate to this. I am currently trying to separate all of my keyframes by an equal amount. I had them all right next to each other so I could work out the key frames of my animation, but now I want to draw the inbetweens, and separating each and every frame by an equal amount is taking a very long time. I was wondering if there was any sort of shortcut or way to insert a set number of frames in between every single frame at once.

These are my keyframes, and going through and dragging them all column by column is very time consuming. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.i3358^cimgpsh_orig.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would be a job for a JSFL script.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like this:

// Insert keyframes in every frame of every layer of the current timeline

var tl = fl.getDocumentDOM().timelines[0];

var framesToGo = tl.frameCount;

var curFrame = -2;

while (framesToGo--) {

tl.insertFrames(1, true, curFrame += 2);

}

Copy and paste into a new text document. Save with .JSFL file extension. Double-click to run against current document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! : )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines