I have a problem in Adobe Animate.
All working only OK in Animate (20.02.2). And in the latest versions doesn't work.
And I just wondering what could be a problem.
Issue with images not being exported to the /images folder.
1. Open HTML5 Canvas.fla file and control menu -> test
2. In browser opens blank html file without images and animation Expected results: Should be open HTML file with animation and images.
1. open your fla (if you have no bitmaps on stage, drag, create or import one and add it to stage)
2. click file>save as>navigate to a folder where you create a new folder>click save
3. click file>publish
4. is there an error in the compiler panel?
5. if not, use your file explorer and check for the bitmap(s) in that new folder for an images subfolder
@kgladThank you for your help.
I saw the answer in this brunch
Change image export as to Image Assets.
Before I used Export as textures. It worked in earlier versions.
It helps. More or less. It's not Ok. My bitmap flickers in browser. 😞
Working on this problem...
I noticed that flickering problem occurs with warped animated object.
Just can't understand why it doesn't work.
In old version it works.