• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Laufende farbige Pfeile oder Punkte in Grafik einsetzen

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich möchte durch eine bereits vorliegende Grafik vom Herz farbige Pfeile oder Punkte laufen lassen, die Blutströme darstellen. Weiß jemand, ob und wie das mit Adobe animate gehen kann? Danke im Voraus für die Hilfe.

[ Duplicate thread ] --> [ LOCKED – Duplicate thread ] Wie kann ich farbige Punkte oder Pfeile durch eine Grafik laufen lasse...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

the arrows or dots would need to be a separate graphic/movieclip and then animated along a path that matched your heart/arteries/veins paths.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the arrows or dots would need to be a separate graphic/movieclip and then animated along a path that matched your heart/arteries/veins paths.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2019 Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Danke

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

bitte.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo blumulrike

kglad liegt richtig mit animieren along a path that matched your heart/arteries/veins paths. Hier ist die Anleitung dafuer in Deutsch:

Erstellen klassischer Tween-Animationen entlang einem Pfad

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kdmemory​

(the translator makes it look like you're opining that i'm incorrect, but from my (very rusty) knowledge of german, it looks like you're agreeing with my message and adding some info.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, no kglad, you were quite correct and in my German I'm saying "kglad liegt richtig mit ...". That means you were right in what you were saying. But the German expression is a little colloquial or informal in German regards. So much so that an automatic translation script gets it wrong.

kglad wrong with animating ... ha ha. No, don't worry, that's just a stupid translation. I only wanted to add some German help, because blumulrike did ask in German. (And I happen to speak that language - mother's tongue wise)

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(no problem.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Danke. Werde es versuchen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines