• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

modern rigging makes adobe animate cruches and some of the objects that rigged disappeared

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a big problem in the new version of the modern rigging , the asset warp tool always make adobe animate crushes and sudenly closed ..also when i reopen the file some of the object in stage disappeared , only i see the pivot points moving nothing else and its make me remake some of my animation again , thats really waste of time...also evrey time i closed the file and reopen it again all the rigge that i did stoped working .....so i have to select one of the bones and from the properties i switch the bone option for examble from the hard to soft and then back to hard option again to make the animation work

..so can any body here knows the reason?? ....are the software not stable yet ? or whate? because i began to feel that this new tool is usless although it will be vey effective if its runs well

so please help 

modern rigg issue.jpg

TOPICS
Error , How to , Missing feature , Other , Performance , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Hmmm I have not experienced this on my end using a MacBook Pro M1. I have been using the Asset Warp tool with an imported PSD file. Looks like you are using vectors which should work but maybe try going to Preferences > Drawing and uncheck the box that auto-converts your vectors to bitmap?

Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 11.32.27 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm I have not experienced this on my end using a MacBook Pro M1. I have been using the Asset Warp tool with an imported PSD file. Looks like you are using vectors which should work but maybe try going to Preferences > Drawing and uncheck the box that auto-converts your vectors to bitmap?

Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 11.32.27 AM.png

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK ....i think that i was disabling it in the prefrence from the begening ....so when you told me to disable it ....and you said thats its working with you perfectly in psd files .... i thought that mybe the vectors files become heavy in the adobe animate perfromance ...so i rechecked the auto convert vector to bitmap ...to make it easy for the softtware to caculate the verts ....but the same issue still happeining and the objects still disappearing from the stage , the comidy in all of that the past version of the asset warp "when it was only manpulating the shape with out the rigging" ....its was stable tool and never show me this bugs ...now its really bad ...and i think it will be stable only with picture or psd files not the vectors one ...any way thanks for your support ... i really apresiate it 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines