• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Movieclip question

Engaged ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been working in Flash since the Macromedia days very heavily until CS6 , once Edge came out I started getting HTML5 jobs and worked in Edge. I just got a job that I need to do in Canvas so I'm using Animate cc 2017 . When you do not work in a program for along time you tend to forget things and something is sticking in my head and I just want to check with you guys if I'm right or wrong on something.

I seem to remember that I can convert a bitmap to a symbol in the library, in this case an mc, drag the mc on to the stage, open that and lets say tween brightness on the MC timeline, then place the mc on the main timeline and have it play.

For some reason I cannot animate an mc but I can animate a bitmap on the main timeline only.

Can someone refresh me here, please?

thx

MD

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Here's the best answer that I've found: Issues with the brightness & Color in a motion tween + Canvas

When you apply a brightness filter in html5 and test it, you will get an alert. The alert is telling you that the filter effect will fail.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the best answer that I've found: Issues with the brightness & Color in a motion tween + Canvas

When you apply a brightness filter in html5 and test it, you will get an alert. The alert is telling you that the filter effect will fail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a Connect session today that you might want to join. Will give you a chance to ask more questions:

Live in the Forums: Ask an Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Generally speaking, unless you really know what you're doing, the only filter effect you should use in Canvas mode is alpha transparency. All other filter effects are not natively supported by the browser canvas API, so they have to be emulated in software. This is very slow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines