Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MP4 video looping in Adobe Animate

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I imported an mp4 video to adobe animate. I would like to make a loop seq from that.

I spend 3 hours to watck tutorials, read forums etc, but all solution is for FLV or does not works.

(I try to convert the video file to FLV, but my encoder not able to do that. )

Any idea what is the best way to make a loop seq with mp4 (h264)

Thanks!

g

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you trying to do, exactly? If looping a video - maybe look to Premiere Pro. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In order to loop your animation in mp4. you will have to duplicate the animation over and over before you export to the mp4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, for the reply, but I want t odo the thing in the other way. Import mp4 to AA, loop that and save as an animation. 

is like the BG is a loop video. and in the foreground has an animation.

I hope this make sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No no. If you are you already have a mp4 then I would loop it in premiere. But what I met is if you built the the 10 piece in Adobe Animate you could dupliacate the 10 second animation on the timeline. Giving you a loop. Then you can export that out as an mp4. 

did you make the animation in Adobe animate?

you can import the mp4 into AA and then just drop in on the timeline several times which will give you the loop your looking for when you export out as an mp4. 

if any of what I said makes sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I import a 10 sec MP4 into Adobe Animate.

When I publish, and start playing, the video is stop after 10 sec, and does not start playing again.

Can I do loop the Imported video in Adobe Animate?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines