• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Animation file just disappeared! Please help!

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! this is my first post, and i have a massive issue! I was working away at an animation, when it froze completely. I thought that it was due to my old, so I reset my pc, and i went beck in, expecting a recovery file at least, but it was all gone. There was no trace of me being on that day, and after watching multiple tutorilas of hoe to get it back, There was nothing. The worst part is that earlier that day, The app did crash, and there was a recovery file of my work! Please help me get it back!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

open AutoRecoverFilenames.txt* and see if there was a saved file and, if so, check the folder location listed

win: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Adobe\<animate version>\en_US\Configuration

mac: Users/<username>/Application Support/Adobe/<animate/flash version>/en_US/Configuration/

p.s. i'm not sure now long it's going to take you to learn, but save your fla's frequently with increasing version number appended to its name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines