• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Noob question: Dotted line while tweening

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i've started using animate for a school project just a couple of days ago and i'm failng to grasp a thing (or find anything for it online) about tweening:
Why do i get a dotted line between two keyframes instead of the arrow , and so a non fluid animation?
i've added a screen of this

thanks

Immagine.png

TOPICS
How to , Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

This happens when there is more than one instance in one of the keyframes or if one or more instances are not tweenable, like groups. Each keyframe must have only one tweenable instance for the tween feature to work properly.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not much really, how can i check instances?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi again.

Go to the desired keyframes and check the stage using the Selection Tool (V) to see if there is more than one instance or if at least one of the instances is not tweenable, like a group.

Unfortunately Animate does not have a visual representation tree of the instances that make up the timelines.

So you're gonna have to use the selection features and the Properties panel (to check if the properties shown are related to a single instance or to multiple instances) to figure it out.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines