• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to export my Animate file to video

Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm using Animate 19.2 on a Macbook air (Mac oS high Sierra). My .fla files range from 311kb to1.7 mb, they are saved as

target: Flash player

Script: Actionscript 3

When I try to export as video, I see exporting SWF file show up. Then a QT movie shows up in the folder where I saved it . But it's only 132 bytes, all of the files I saved from my .fla files say this size. I see it in Media Encoder, but when I try to add it to the queue I get an error message.

I can export as movie to create a SWF file and convert into a mp4 using Swivel, But it comes out a little soft. Also I tried to import the my Animate .fla file into After Effects to convert, but that wouldn't work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tatore Design

Use File => Export => Export Movie ... and select under File Format: PNG Sequence (*.PNG).

Then in a second step use Adobe Premiere Pro, Premiere Elements, Premiere Rush or any other video editing suite to combine the PNGs to one sequence.

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Klaus, I just did that, and I'm comparing side by side with the swivel mp4 that I created from a SWF from Animate (Swivel image on the left/PNG sequence saved out as mp4 in After Effects on the right). The Swivel file looks better, specially the type in the logo.

Plus I hate to rely on a 3rd party plugin.

Why do you think I can't save out that QT video, that is then converted to mp4 in Media encoder like I've seen in so many videos. Is it because my Mac laptop isn't powerful enough (these are small Animate files).

thanks,

Paul

side_by_side.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could it have been because I did it in After Effects instead of Premiere??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines