Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Oval tool cannot selected

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Oval tool cannot selected as you see. My animate version is current but my laptop directx version is older one. It is version 11. I cannot use fluid brush tool because of  this reason by the way. Do you think  this problem is  happen because of directx ? Thanks for helping.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

those are tools to add to your toolbar.  if they're grayed out, it's because they are already in your toolbar.

your fluid brush has note. arrow over it over click it to see the issue:

kglad_0-1640620140166.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those tools are not in my tool bar. They just grayed out. For example, where is the oval tool in my tool bar ? Can you see ? I can't find. Moreover, I clicked the note but it doesn't open. There is not a note which I can read. It is just warning sign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok. I kept it pressed and others are appeared. But fluid brush still doesn't selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines